Matthew L. Dahlstrom
- Partner, 2018
Originally from Washington, Matt came to Eugene to attend the University of Oregon where he earned his law degree in 2015. He earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Washington State University.
In law school, Matt served as the Business Editor for the Oregon Review of International Law and was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Matt joined the firm in January of 2018. Matt's practice focuses on municipal law, business law, criminal prosecution, and family law. Prior to joining the firm, Matt practiced creditors' rights litigation with a law firm in Eugene, and clerked for the Honorable R. Curtis Conover of the Lane County Circuit Court.
In his leisure time, Matt loves to travel, root on the Trail Blazers, and sample the great food of the Willamette Valley.
Areas Of Practice
- Municipal Law
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Prosecution
- Oregon, 2015
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 2015
- Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lane County Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Gordon, Aylworth & Tami P.C., Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2016
- Lane County Circuit Court, Judicial Clerk to Hon. Curtis Conover, 2017 to 2017
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Sigma Alpha