Matthew L. Dahlstrom
- Associate, 2018
Matt joined the firm in January of 2018. He graduated from Washington State University with a degree in Political Science, and received his law degree from the University of Oregon School of Law. In law school, Matt served as the Business Editor for the Oregon Review of International Law, and was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Matt's practice focuses on municipal law, business law, criminal prosecution, and family law. Prior to joining the firm, Matt practiced creditor's rights litigation with a Eugene law firm, and clerked for the Honorable R. Curtis Conover of the Lane County Circuit Court.
In his leisure time, Matt loves to travel, root on the Trail Blazers, and sample the great food of the Willamette Valley.
Areas Of Practice
- Municipal Law
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Prosecution
- Oregon, 2015
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- Washington State University, Pullman, Washington
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lane County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to 2018
Past Employment Positions
- Gordon, Aylworth & Tami P.C., Associate Attorney, 2015 to 2016
- Lane County Circuit Court, Judicial Clerk to Hon. Curtis Conover, 2017
- Kappa Sigma
- Pi Sigma Alpha