Alex E. Gavriilidis
- Partner, 2013
Alex grew up in Arizona and came to Eugene, Oregon in 2011 to attend law school at the University of Oregon. He earned his undergraduate degree in Biology from Arizona State University.
Alex started working for Leahy Cox before being admitted to the Oregon State Bar in 2013. Alex is a zealous advocate for his clients with significant trial experience. He has a knack for using creative solutions to help clients achieve their goals. His practice has an emphasizes in estate planning, probate/estate administration, guardianship and conservatorships.
When not at work, Alex can be spotted in the gym, biking or attending Ducks football and basketball games with his wife. Alex also enjoys volunteering at the Willamalane Senior Center on their Senior Law Day.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Administration – Probate, Small Estate Affidavits, Guardianships, Conservatorships and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning – Wills and Trusts
- Criminal Prosecution
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 2013
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.A. - 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Lane County Bar Association, Member